With a stay at La Cartolina del Sannio in Campolattaro, you'll be on the riverwalk, and 13 mi (21 km) from Taburno- Camposauro Regional Nature Park and 14 mi (22.5 km) from Sacred Heart Hospital of Jesus - Fatebenefratelli. This townhouse accommodation is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Benevento Cathedral and 14.3 mi (23 km) from Porta Benevento. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Taburno-Camposauro Regional Nature Park - 21 km / 13 mi
- Sacred Heart Hospital of Jesus - Fatebenefratelli - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Benevento Cathedral - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Porta Benevento - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Altilia Archaeological Site of Saepinum - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Rocca dei Rettori - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Arch of Trajan - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
- Ponte Leproso - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Matese Regional Park - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- Church of Santa Sofia - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Hortus Conclusus Paladino Open-Air Museum - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Old Baths of Telese - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
- Convento Frati Minori Cappuccini di Pietrelcina - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
- Terme di Telese - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
- Telese Lake - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and flat- screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.