With a stay at Emporio Cancun in Cancun (Zona Hotelera), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Maya Cancun Museum and within a 5-minute drive of El Rey Ruins. This beach resort is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Aquaworld and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Delfines Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Maya Cancun Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Aquaworld - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Delfines Beach - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Ballenas Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- El Rey Ruins - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Marlin Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Luxury Avenue Shopping Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Mall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Tequila Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Cancún Underwater Museum (Punta Nizuc) \- 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Isla Dorada - 6 km / 3.7 mi .The preferred airport for Emporio Cancun is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 464 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy international cuisine at CúA Culinary Artisans, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Cancun? This resort has facilities measuring 8288 square feet (770 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.