Located in Tullow, Mount Wolseley Hotel, Golf and Spa Resort is a 2-minute drive from Tullow Museum and 6 minutes from Hardymount Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Aghade Holed Stone and 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Rathgall Stone Fort. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tullow Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Aghade Holed Stone - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Hardymount Gardens - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Rathgall Stone Fort - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
- Malones Fruit Farm - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Altamont Gardens - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Leinster Hills Golf Club - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Ballykeenan Pet and Aviary Farm - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- St. Fiaac's Church of Ireland - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Weavers Cottages - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- St. Brigid's Roman Catholic Church - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Huntington Castle - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Brownshill Dolmen - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
- Carlow County Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Carlow Golf Club - 17 km / 10.5 mi .The preferred airport for Mount Wolseley Hotel, Golf and Spa Resort is Dublin Airport (DUB) - 104.2 km / 64.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Frederick's Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.