With a stay at The Royal Oak Inn in Llandovery, you'll be 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Pen y Fan and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Llandovery Castle. This inn is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from The Cambrian Woollen Mill and 12 mi (19.3 km) from National Trust - Dolaucothi Gold Mines. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Llandovery Castle - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- The Cambrian Woollen Mill - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- National Trust - Dolaucothi Gold Mines - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Cae Hir Gardens - 33 km / 20.5 mi
- Aberglasney Gardens - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Brecon Beacons National Park Visitor Center - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
- Royal Welsh Showground - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
- Llyn Llech Owain Country Park - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
- Brecon Golf Club - 43.5 km / 27 mi
- Brecon Cathedral - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
- National Showcaves Centre for Wales - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
- Craig-y-Nos Country Park - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
- National Botanic Garden of Wales - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
- Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
- Pen y Fan - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi .
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Stop by the inn's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.