With a stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton Cartersville in Cartersville, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Lakepoint Sports and Allatoona Lake. This hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Red Top Mountain State Park and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Bartow History Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bartow History Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Booth Western Art Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Rose Lawn Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Allatoona Lake - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Cartersville Medical Center - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Lakepoint Sports - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Etowah Indian Mounds State Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Terminus Wake Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- Allatoona Pass Battlefield - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Red Top Mountain State Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Tellus Science Museum - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Old Car City - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Euharlee Covered Bridge - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Logan Farm Park - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Cauble Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi .The nearest major airport is Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Home2 Suites by Hilton Cartersville. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.