With a stay at Pentagoet Inn in Castine, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Main Street and Castine Historical Society. This bed & breakfast is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Castline Golf Club and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Fort George Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Main Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Castine Historical Society - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Castline Golf Club - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Fort George Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Maine Maritime Academy - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Wilson Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Fort Madison State Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Dyce Head Lighthouse - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Dyce Head Foot Path - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Toddy Pond - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
- Jonathan Fisher House - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- Blue Hill Bay Gallery - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- Fort Knox State Park - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Deer Isle Bridge - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Bangor Intl. Airport (BGR) - 64.5 km / 40.1 mi
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 64.2 km / 39.9 mi
- Rockland, ME (RKD- Knox County Regional) - 105.3 km / 65.4 mi .The preferred airport for Pentagoet Inn is Bangor Intl. Airport (BGR).
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
At Pentagoet Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.