- When you stay at Hotel Baia Del Capitano in Cefalù, you'll be by the sea and close to Acqua Verde and Cefalu Beach. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Salinelle Beach and Porticciolo dei pescatori. Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.Acqua Verde - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Salinelle Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Cefalu Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Porticciolo dei pescatori - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Lavatoio Medievale - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Museo Mandralisca - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Osteria Magno - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Church of Purgatory - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Santa Maria dell'Odigitria (Itria) - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Salita Saraceno Staircase - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Palazzo Piraino - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Palazzo Atenasio Martino - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Cefalu Cathedral - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Temple of Diana - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Rocca of Cefalu - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Baia Del Capitano is Punta Raisi Airport (PMO) - 77.9 km / 48.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).