With a stay at Château de Chargé in Razines, you'll be in a regional park, and 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Futuroscope and 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from Chateau de Villandry. This guesthouse is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Sainte-Chapelle de Champigny-sur-Veude and 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Château du Rivau. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Sainte-Chapelle de Champigny-sur-Veude - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Château du Rivau - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Chatellerault Forest Park - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Aven’Thuré - 24.1 km / 14.9 mi
- Chateau de Ligre - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Domaine Dozon - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- Domaine Charles Joguet - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
- Loire Valley - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
- Renaudot Museum - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
- Saint-Hilaire du Martray Church - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
- Charbonneau-Lassay Museum - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Descartes Monument - 29 km / 18 mi
- Carolingian Sanctuary of Cravant-les-Coteaux - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Domaine Bernard Baudry - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Château de Sonnay - 32 km / 19.9 mi .The nearest major airport is Poitiers (PIS-Biard) - 59 km / 36.7 mi.
Stay in one of 4 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and portable fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at La Table de Chargé serving guests of Château de Chargé. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. This guesthouse has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.