When you stay at Château des Sept Tours in Courcelles-de-Touraine, you'll be steps from Loire Valley. This golf hotel is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from Chateau de Villandry and 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Zoo de la Fleche. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chateau de Langeais \- 22 km / 13.7 mi
- Notre Dame de Vaas - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Priory of Lavaray - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
- Church of St Vincent - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Chateau du Lude - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
- Cherre Archeological Site - 27.3 km / 17 mi
- Chateau de Villandry - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
- Domaine des Ouches - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- Domaine Pierre-Jacques Druet - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- Maurice Dufresne Museum - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Chateau de l'Islette - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Cave de la Dive Bouteille - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
- Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
- Prieure de St-Cosme - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi .The preferred airport for Château des Sept Tours is Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Restaurant du Château, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.