When you stay at Château Laroche-Ploquin in Sepmes, you'll be 15 minutes by car from Loire Valley. This 4-star hotel is 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Chateau de Chenonceau and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Descartes Monument. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Descartes Monument - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Château de la Guerche - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Musée de l'Osier et de la Vannerie - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
- Prehistory Museum of Grand Pressigny - 25.8 km / 16 mi
- Domaine Charles Joguet - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Porte Picois - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Chateau de Loches - 29 km / 18 mi
- Musée Balzac - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Carolingian Sanctuary of Cravant-les-Coteaux - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Domaine Bernard Baudry - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Château de Sonnay - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- Sainte- Chapelle de Champigny-sur-Veude - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
- Château du Rivau - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
- Valley of the Goupillières - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi .The preferred airport for Château Laroche-Ploquin is Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at La Roseraie de Ploquin serving guests of Château Laroche- Ploquin. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.