Based on 224 review
Select the date of your trip
Property LocationLocated in Suva, Colo-i-suva Rainforest Eco Resort is on a lake, a 1-minute drive from Colo-I-Suva Forest Park and 11 minutes from Fiji Golf Club. This hotel is 6.2 mi (10.1 km) from Mariamma Temple and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Champagnat Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Colo-I-Suva Forest Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Mariamma Temple - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
- Fiji Golf Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Champagnat Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Government Building - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- University of the South Pacific - 12.5 km / ...More details
Check-out ends at: 11:00
Food & Beveragerestaurant
Pool and wellness facilitiesPoolOutdoor Pool
Reception servicesLuggage storage
Business Facilities / FacilitiesBusiness Center
Could do better
Reviewed 1 august, 2020
1. Morning tea and afternoon tea menu for the two days were the same thing. Sandwiches, assorted pastries and fruits. The coffee, powdered milk and sugar packets the hotel gave us looked like it had been sitting in the cupboard for months. We had to ask them to give us a packet of milk and sugar in a container. 2. The lunch menu for the first day looked okay on paper but it was terrible when you actually eat it. The rice was soggy which clearly indicated that whoever cooked it didn't know how to cook rice. There was too much water in the rice. The sweet and sour fish dish (don't ever order it), it had a odd after taste and the sauce tasted really bad. The chicken they served was too tough. The only dish I ended up eating was their wedges and salad. Day 2 lunch menu was better. They switched the fish and sour dish to fried fish and tata sauce, and the rice was cooked better. 3. Our interns stayed the night at the lodge and overheard some white lady who I'm assuming is of some managerial role say "oh those terrible people from....." and mentions the organisation I'm from. As customers, we shouldn't have to hear a person whom we are giving a business too, more so during this COVID-19 time, say things like that. That's just being rude and honestly, to this date, we dont know what we did to even deserve such comments. If the lodge is angry that we made a constructive criticism about how you could make your lunch menus better, then that's on you because your food was below standard. Overall experience: unsatisfactory.
Wonderful escape ten minutes out of Suva
Reviewed 1 june, 2020
Would definitely recommend this place to others, and hope to return myself ... This ecoresort sits on a small lake near the Colo-i-Suva National Park. The atmosphere is quiet and cool - making it a good place to relax. The welcome, accommodation and food were all very nice. Many thanks to everyone who made my stay so enjoyable.
Nice friendly place
Reviewed 13 february, 2020
We enjoyed our stay at the Rainforest Lodge. Quiet and friendly place. Good food and good menu. Lovely restaurant on the lake. Swimmingpool to cool down in. We were there in the wet time of year and it was very wet and hot.
Well worth a short stay.
Reviewed 24 january, 2020
Enchanting setting Intriguing restaurant Relaxing vibes We had a basic double room, this was a bit too basic and backpacker for some but it was ok for the one night we were there They have fancier rooms if you were looking at staying longer.
Reviewed 17 december, 2019
Have just spent about 10 days at the rainforest Hotel. Great value, stunning location, very friendly and helpful staff, had a lovely evening chatting to owners. Breakfast on the lake was magical. Will most definitely return.