When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro in Dunblane, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Stirling Castle and Doune Castle. This 4-star hotel is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from University of Stirling. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dunblane Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Dunblane Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Argaty Red Kites - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
- University of Stirling - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- National Wallace Monument - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Doune Ponds - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Ochil Hills - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Doune Castle - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Stirling Castle - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Smith Art Gallery and Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Argyll's Lodging - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- Mar's Walk - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Tolbooth - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- John Cowane's Hospital - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Church of the Holy Rude - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
- Glasgow International Airport (GLA) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi .The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a meal at The Kailyard Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Dunblane? This hotel has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (1022 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.