Located in Champagne-en-Valromey, VAL'RELEY is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Cerveyrieu waterfall and Marais de Lavours National Nature Reserve. This bed & breakfast is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Lake Bourget and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Bugey-Valromey Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cerveyrieu waterfall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Bugey-Valromey Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Marais de Lavours National Nature Reserve - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Domaine Monin - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- La Caveau Bugiste - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Grand Colombier - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
- Casino d'Hauteville Lompnes - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Chapelle de Mazieres - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Office of Tourism Belley Bas-Bugey - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Cascade de la Charabotte - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
- Zone débutant de la Praille - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Lake Bourget - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Plage de Châtillon \- 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
- Plage de la Chatière - Conjux - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Plateau de Retord - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Geneva International Airport (GVA) - 80.4 km / 50 mi
- Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 49 km / 30.5 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Val Reley serving guests of VAL'RELEY. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.