Located in Charleston (Charleston Historic District), 21 East Battery Bed & Breakfast is within a 15-minute walk of Waterfront Park and Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal. This bed & breakfast is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Charleston City Market and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Charleston Waterfront Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Calhoun Mansion - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- White Point Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Washington Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- St. Michael's Episcopal Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Charleston City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Pink House Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Old Slave Mart Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Charleston County Courthouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Dock Street Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- St. Philip's Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- French Huguenot Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Waterfront Park \- 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- The Governor's House Inn - 1 km / 0.6 mi .The preferred airport for 21 East Battery Bed & Breakfast is Charleston Intl. Airport (CHS) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Private kitchenettes make it easy to prepare your meals. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.