Located in Chatillon-en-Michaille, Hôtel restaurant Marinet is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Bois des Pesses Park and Chatillon Michaille Church. This hotel is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Jeanne d'Arc Theatre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bois des Pesses Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Chatillon Michaille Church - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Jeanne d'Arc Theatre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Bellegarde Canyon - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Pertes de la Valserine - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Barrage de Metral - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Les Marmites de Geant - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Fort L'Ecluse - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
- Plateau de Retord - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Haut-Jura Regional Nature Park - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
- Eglise Saint-Michel de Nantua - 24.5 km / 15.3 mi
- History Museum of Resistance and Deportation - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Lac de Nantua - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Plage Albert Griot - 25.7 km / 16 mi .The nearest major airport is Geneva International Airport (GVA) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi.
Stay in one of 21 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Marinet serving guests of Hôtel restaurant Marinet. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.