With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown in Chattanooga (Downtown Chattanooga), you'll be steps from Chattanooga Riverfront and Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Creative Discovery Museum and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Tivoli Theatre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chattanooga Riverfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chattanooga Visitors Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Tennessee Aquarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Creative Discovery Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- AT&T; Field - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Chattanooga Regional History Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Market Street Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Ross's Landing Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Jack's Alley - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hunter Museum of American Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Houston Museum of Decorative Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Bluffview Arts District - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Tivoli Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Walnut Street Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Kindred Hospital Chattanooga - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown is Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy American cuisine at The Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Chattanooga? This hotel has facilities measuring 728 square feet (68 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.