Located in Chesapeake, Econo Lodge Chesapeake Route 13 and I-464 is within a 15-minute drive of Norfolk Scope and Greenbrier Mall. This hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Virginia Beach Town Center and 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Norfolk State University. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Chesapeake Conference Center - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Oak Grove Lake Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Greenbrier Mall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Chesapeake Arboretum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Cahoon Plantation Golf Course - 8 km / 5 mi
- Chesapeake City Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Chesapeake Golf Club - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Chesapeake Central Library - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Chesapeake City Hall - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Moses Myers House - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Norfolk Scope - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Chrysler Hall - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Douglas MacArthur Memorial - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Chesapeake Veterans' Memorial - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
- Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Chesapeake Route 13 and I-464 is Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF).
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.