Located in Mae Rim, Proud Phu Fah is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Doi Suthep-Pui National Park and Wat Pong Yaeng Nok (Wat Pong Yaeng Chalerm Prakiat). This 4-star resort is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Mon Chaem and 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from 700th Anniversary Stadium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Wat Pong Yaeng Nok (Wat Pong Yaeng Chalerm Prakiat) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
- Mon Chaem - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Mae Sa Waterfall - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Mae Rim Monkey School Chiang Mai - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Siam Insect Zoo - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Bai Orchid and Butterfly Farm - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Tita Gallery - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Wat Pa Dara Phirom - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Dara Pirom Palace Museum - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
- Eagle Track Zipline - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Huai Phak Phai Royal Project Development Center - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- I Love Flower Farm - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi .The preferred airport for Proud Phu Fah is Chiang Mai Intl. Airport (CNX) - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.