A stay at theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel places you in the heart of Chicago, steps from Chicago Theatre and State Street. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from House of Blues Chicago and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Grant Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- State Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chicago Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- James M. Nederlander Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Goodman Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Michigan Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- House of Blues Chicago - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Grant Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Richard J. Daley Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Chicago Riverwalk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Cadillac Palace Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Chicago Cultural Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Harris Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Aon Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Millennium Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Tribune Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 37 km / 23 mi
- Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 68.7 km / 42.7 mi
- Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford) - 138.5 km / 86 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy American cuisine at State & Lake Tavern, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service.