When you stay at Posada Nativa Miss Trinie in San Andres, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Islote Sucre and Spratt Bight Beach. This inn is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Rocky Cay and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from San Luis Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Coton Cay - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Paintball San Andres - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Spratt Bight Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Islote Sucre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- North End - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Punta Norte - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- First Baptist Church - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- San Andres Hill - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Big Pond Lagoon - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Rocky Cay - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Island House Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Morgans Cave - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- San Luis Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- El Cove - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- West View - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi .The nearest major airport is San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided on weekdays only.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.