Located in Chiusi, Hotel Rosati is connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Labyrinth of Porsenna and Chiusi National Etruscan Museum. This family-friendly hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Piscine Termali Theia and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from La Foce. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Val di Chiana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chiusi Cathedral - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Chiusi Cathedral Museum - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Labyrinth of Porsenna - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Chiusi National Etruscan Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Torre Beccati Questo - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Torre Beccati Quest'Altro - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Archaeological Museum of Sarteano - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Sarteano Castle - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Terme di Chianciano - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Chianciano Art Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Piazza Italia - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Piscine Termali Theia - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Terme Sant'Elena - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Archaeological Civic Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Rosati is Sant Egidio Airport (PEG) - 63.1 km / 39.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy local cuisine at Nonna Rosa, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.