When you a stay at Pumakala Hotel in Puno, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Lake Titicaca and Inca Uyo Ruins. This family-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Chucuito Cathedral and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Chucuito Plaza de Armas. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Titicaca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Inca Uyo Ruins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Chucuito Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Chucuito Plaza de Armas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Cerro Vizcachane - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
- Nunez Butron Hospital - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Naval Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- San Antonio Church - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Puno Port - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
- Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Puno Cathedral - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Puno Central Market - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
- Mirador El Condor - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Puno Plaza de Armas - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi .The preferred airport for Pumakala Hotel is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 65.2 km / 40.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.