With a stay at Borgo del Mare in Civitavecchia, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 10-minute drive of Port of Civitavecchia and Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Forte Michelangelo. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Port of Civitavecchia - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Forte Michelangelo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Largo della Pace - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Taurine Baths \- 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Aquafelix - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- Terme della Ficoncella - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Terme Taurine - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
- La Scogliera - 16.1 km / 10 mi
- Stabilimento Balneare Bartolini - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- La Toscana - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
- Il Marinaio - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Archaeological Antiquarium Of Pyrgi - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Santa Severa Castle - 17.7 km / 11 mi .The preferred airport for Borgo del Mare is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop- compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's family restaurant, which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.