With a stay at The Charles Sturt Motor Inn in Cobram, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Cobram Showgrounds and Cobram Regional Park. This 4-star motel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Murray Valley National Park and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Barooga Botanical Gardens. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cobram Showgrounds - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Cobram Regional Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Murray Valley National Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Barooga Botanical Gardens - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Cobram Barooga Golf Course - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- The Big Strawberry - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Davies Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Muckatah Bushland Reserve - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Boosey H42 Bushland Reserve - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Cactus Country - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Strathmerton Recreational Reserve - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Chrystie's Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Strathmerton Bushland Reserve - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Broken-Boosey State Park - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Dookie - Katamatite rail line Bushland Reserve - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi .The preferred airport for The Charles Sturt Motor Inn is Albury, NSW (ABX) - 134.8 km / 83.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans.
Cooked-to- order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.