With a stay at The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Colorado Springs, within a 5-minute drive of Pikes Peak Center and Colorado College. This 4-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Garden of the Gods and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Colorado Springs City Auditorium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Cottonwood Center for the Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Acacia Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Pikes Peak Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Monument Valley Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- McAllister House Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Colorado Springs Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Midland Trail - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- America the Beautiful Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- ANA Money Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Edith Kinney Gaylord Cornerstone Arts Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Colorado College - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi .The preferred airport for The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa is Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Springs Orleans, a restaurant that specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Colorado Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters), including conference space.