When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area in Columbia, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Fort Jackson and Riverbanks Zoo and Garden. This golf hotel is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from University of South Carolina and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Colonial Life Arena. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Columbia Place Mall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Sesquicentennial State Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Booker T. Washington High School - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Village at Sandhill Mall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Polo Road Ball Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Plex Indoor Sports - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- South Carolina Community Bank - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Auntie Karen Foundation - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Fort Jackson - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital - 12.8 km / 8 mi
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Earlewood Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Charlie W. Johnson Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Palmetto Health Richland Hospital - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Benedict College - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/Fort Jackson Area is Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Grab dinner at Courtyard Bistro, a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.