With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Cottonwood in Cottonwood, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Verde Canyon Railroad and Old Town Center for the Arts. This motel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Out of Africa Wildlife Park and 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Cliff Castle Casino. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Clemenceau Heritage Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Old Town Center for the Arts - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Historic Old Town Cottonwood - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- The Wine Cellar - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Blazin' M Ranch - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Verde Santa Fe Golf Club - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Pine Shadows Golf Course - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Tuzigoot National Monument - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Verde Canyon Railroad - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Alcantara Vineyards - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Jerome Cemetery - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Page Springs Fish Hatchery - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- Mine Museum - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 102.5 km / 63.7 mi
- Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal) - 58.1 km / 36.1 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Cottonwood is Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG).
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.