With a stay at Best Western Crystal River Resort in Crystal River, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Three Sisters Springs and Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Crystal River Preserve State Park and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hunter Spring Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Crystal River Preserve State Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hunter Spring Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Three Sisters Springs - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Crystal River Watersports Marina - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Chassahowitzka National Wildlife Refuge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Plantation Inn and Golf Resort - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Fort Island Trail Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Lake Rousseau - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
- Pine Ridge Golf & Country Club - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
- Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
- Fort Island Gulf Beach - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) - 108.5 km / 67.4 mi
- Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Crystal River Resort is Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV).
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air- conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.