Located in Cutrofiano, Agriturismo biologico Piccapane is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Malacological Museum of Clay and Church of Cutrofiano. This farm stay is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Santa Maria al Bagno Beach and 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Samsara Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Malacological Museum of Clay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Church of Cutrofiano - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Church and Crypt of St John the Baptist - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
- Tarantismo Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
- Lampada senza Luce - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Torre dell'Orologio - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Basilica of Saint Catherine of Alexandria - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Corigliano d'Otranto Castle - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Sanctuary of the Santissimo Crocifisso della Pietà - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Maglie Duomo - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Madonna Addolorata Church - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Radio Museum - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Wine Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Aldo Moro Park - 13 km / 8.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the farm stay's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.