A stay at Courtyard Dalton places you in the heart of Dalton, within a 15-minute walk of Dalton State College and Northwest Georgia Trade and Convention Center. This hotel is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Chattahoochee National Forest and 32 mi (51.5 km) from Tennessee Aquarium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Dalton State College - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Northwest Georgia Trade and Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Chief Vann House Historic Site - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Prater's Mill - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Chattahoochee National Forest - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- Georgia Winery - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Fort Mountain - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Fort Mountain State Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
- Elsie Holmes Nature Park - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Red Clay State Historic Park - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi
- Calhoun Premium Outlets - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Lake Winnepesaukah - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
- The Garden - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park - 41.8 km / 26 mi
- Concord Golf Club - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard Dalton is Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Satisfy your appetite at Courtyard Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.