Located in Deadwood, The Lodge at Deadwood Gaming Resort is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Tatanka: Story of the Bison and Days of '76 Museum. This casino resort is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Deadwood Mountain Grand and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Black Hills National Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Tatanka: Story of the Bison - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- First Gold Hotel and Gaming - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Days of '76 Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Cadillac Jacks Casino - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Mineral Palace Casino - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Adams Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Silverado - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- The Depot Motherlode Gaming Saloon - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Adams House Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Broken Boot Gold Mine - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Black Hills National Forest - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Homestake Gold Mine - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- High Plains Heritage Center Museum - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Termesphere Gallery - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi .The preferred airport for The Lodge at Deadwood Gaming Resort is Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP) - 85.1 km / 52.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Premium TV channels and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Grab a bite at Oggies Sports Bar, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Deadwood? This resort has facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters), including a conference center.