With a stay at The Royal Oak in Ashbourne, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Saint Oswald's Church and within a 5-minute drive of Peak District National Park. This bed & breakfast is 10.5 mi (17 km) from Alton Towers and 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from University of Derby. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Saint Oswald's Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Peak District National Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Ashbourne Golf Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Dovedale National Nature Reserve - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Tissington Hall - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Dovedale Ravine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Ilam Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Carsington Water - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Dimmingsdale Valley & Furnace Forest Walks - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
- Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Alton Towers - 17 km / 10.5 mi
- Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Cromford Mill - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Derwent Valley Mills - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
- Matlock Parks Country Park - 19.4 km / 12 mi .The nearest airports are: East Midlands Airport (EMA) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
- Nottingham (NQT) - 72 km / 44.7 mi .
Stay in one of 7 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.
At The Royal Oak, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.