With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis West County in Town and Country, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Westport Plaza and Forest Park. This hotel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Washington University and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from St. Louis Zoo. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Kirkwood Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Simpson Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Magic House - St. Louis Children's Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Laumeier Sculpture Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Myseum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Castlewood State Park - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
- Repertory Theatre of St. Louis - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- LIFECHURCH - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- New Jewish Theatre - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Holocaust Museum \- 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Blackburn Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- Saint Louis Galleria Mall - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Westport Plaza - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis) \- 24.3 km / 15.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full- sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 49-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis West County. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.