With a stay at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham DeSoto, you'll be centrally located in DeSoto, within a 15-minute drive of Dallas Zoo and Bishop Arts District. This hotel is 13.7 mi (22 km) from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from Reunion Tower. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Country View Golf Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Cedar Hill Shopping District - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Hillside Village - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Bahama Beach Waterpark \- 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Red Oak Valley Golf Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- Dallas VA Medical Center - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
- Cedar Ridge Preserve managed by Audubon Dallas. - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Acute Response Parkland Hospital Health And Hospital System - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
- Paul Quinn College - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
- Texas Theatre - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
- Bishop Arts District - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Cedar Crest Golf Course - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Dallas Zoo - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Tenth Street Historic District - 19 km / 11.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
- Love Field Airport (DAL) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi .The preferred airport for Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham DeSoto is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in DeSoto? This hotel has facilities measuring 360 square feet (33 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.