With a stay at Dannebrog Lodge in Devonport, you'll be by the ocean, within a 10-minute drive of Devonport Ferry Terminal and Bass Strait Maritime Centre. This guesthouse is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bluff Beach and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Devonport Regional Gallery. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Bass Strait Maritime Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Bluff Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Devonport Regional Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Mersey Bluff - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Back Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- East Devonport Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Mersey Bluff State Reserve - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Devonport Ferry Terminal - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Coles Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Pardoe Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Home Hill - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Don Heads Conservation Area - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Kelcey Tier Greenbelt - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Don River Railway - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi .The preferred airport for Dannebrog Lodge is Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.