Located in Dionysos, Anixi Vintage Hotel is connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Goulandris Natural History Museum and Spathario Museum of Shadow Theatre. This family- friendly hotel is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from National Archaeological Museum of Athens and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Hellenic Parliament. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Goulandris Natural History Museum - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
- Lake Marathon - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Spathario Museum of Shadow Theatre - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Athens Medical Center - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Olympic Athletic Center - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Mall Athens - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
- Helexpo - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Golden Hall - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- IASO Hospital - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Archaeological Museum of Marathon - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Hygeia Hospital - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Parnitha National Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Iaso General Hospital - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Greek Reptile Centre - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Marathon Run Museum - 17.9 km / 11.2 mi .The preferred airport for Anixi Vintage Hotel is Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH) - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dionysos? This hotel has facilities measuring 35 square feet (3 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.