Located in Ludlow, Old Downton Lodge is within a 15-minute drive of Mortimer Forest and Shropshire Hills. This 5-star guesthouse is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Ludlow Castle and 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Land of the Lost Content Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mortimer Forest - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Shropshire Hills - 11.2 km / 7 mi
- Ludlow Castle - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Land of the Lost Content Museum - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- National Trust's Croft Castle and Parkland - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Clee Hills - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
- Offa's Dyke Centre - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- The Spaceguard Centre - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Titterstone Clee Hill - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Judge's Lodging - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Church of St Andrew - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- The Warden Castle Ruins - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Tenbury Pump Rooms - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Tenbury Museum - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi .The preferred airport for Old Downton Lodge is Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 98.6 km / 61.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
At Old Downton Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.