With a stay at Paradis Nomade in Drargua, you'll be in the suburbs, and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Agadir Beach and 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from Souk El Had. This guesthouse is 13.1 mi (21.2 km) from Royal Palace and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Agadir Marina. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Agadir Royal Golf Club - 17 km / 10.5 mi
- Poste de Police - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Jardin de Olhao \- 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Mohamed V Mosque - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
- New Mosque - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
- St. Anne's Church - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- House of Activities Association Club - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Souk El Had - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
- Royal Palace - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
- Synagogue - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Club Royal de Tennis - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
- Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Agadir Open Air Theatre - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Stade Al Inbiaate - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Casino Le Mirage - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi .The nearest major airport is Al Massira Airport (AGA) - 46.6 km / 29 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Paradis Nomade serving guests of Paradis Nomade. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.