When you stay at Sanderling Resort in Duck, you'll be on the beach and 7 minutes by car from Currituck Outer Banks Visitor's Center. This 4-star resort is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Duck Boardwalk and 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Corolla Raceway. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Duck Boardwalk - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Currituck Outer Banks Visitor's Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Corolla Raceway - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- Corolla Adventure Golf and Bumper Cars - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
- Duck Woods Country Club - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
- Aycock Brown Welcome Center - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Currituck Beach - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- Monument to a Century of Flight - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
- Sea Scape Golf Links - 17 km / 10.6 mi
- Whale Head Bay - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Whalehead - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Wild Horse Museum - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Children at Play Museum - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF) - 135.9 km / 84.4 mi
- Manteo, NC (MEO-Dare County Regional) - 50 km / 31 mi .The preferred airport for Sanderling Resort is Norfolk Intl. Airport (ORF).
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air- conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Lifesaving Station serving guests of Sanderling Resort. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This resort has 4 meeting rooms available for events.