With a stay at Douglas Park Guest House in Dunoon, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute walk of Cowal Golf Club and Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal. This 4-star guesthouse is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Dunoon Ferry Terminal and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Castle House Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cowal Golf Club - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- The Queens Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Dunoon Ferry Terminal - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Castle House Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- Holy Loch Marina - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
- Lunderston Bay - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Gourock Ferry Terminal - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Benmore Botanic Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Lyle Hill - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
- McLean Museum and Art Gallery - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Loch Long - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- Custom House - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
- Cathcart Square - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi .The preferred airport for Douglas Park Guest House is Glasgow International Airport (GLA) - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.