With a stay at Abel Tasman Caravan Park in Devonport (East Devonport), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Devonport Ferry Terminal and Home Hill. This beach campground is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Devonport Regional Gallery and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Bass Strait Maritime Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- East Devonport Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Pardoe Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Devonport Ferry Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Devonport Regional Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Bluff Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Bass Strait Maritime Centre - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Home Hill - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Mersey Bluff - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Back Beach - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Mersey Bluff State Reserve \- 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Coles Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Wright and Egg Islands Conservation Area - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Kelcey Tier Greenbelt - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- House of Anvers - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi .The preferred airport for Abel Tasman Caravan Park is Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.