When you a stay at Historic Hotel Nevada and Gambling Hall in Ely, you'll be in the historical district, just steps from Jail House Casino and Bristlecone Convention Center. This casino hotel is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Ely Renaissance Village and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from White Pine Public Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Jail House Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Bristlecone Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Ely Renaissance Village - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- White Pine Public Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- County Museum \- 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Copper Queen Casino - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Nevada Northern National Railway Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- East Ely Railroad Depot Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Garnet Hill - 8 km / 5 mi
- High Schells Wilderness Area - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Cave Lake State Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Cave Creek Trailhead - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- Overlook Trailhead - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
- Ward Charcoal Ovens State Park - 32.6 km / 20.2 mi .The preferred airport for Historic Hotel Nevada and Gambling Hall is Elko, NV (EKO-Elko Regional) - 306 km / 190.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water.
Enjoy a meal at Denny's Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.