Located in Ependes, BnB Ancienne Cure is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of St. James Way and Gutenberg Museum. This bed & breakfast is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from Lac de Morat and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Museum of Natural History. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Museum of Natural History - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
- Botanical Garden - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- St. James Way - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Fribourg Centre - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Jo Siffert Fountain - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Gutenberg Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Bern Bridge - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
- Art and History Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Espace Jean Tinguely – Niki de Saint Phalle - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- St. Nicolas Cathedral - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
- St. James Way - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Gantrisch Nature Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Forum Fribourg - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Maison Cailler Swiss Chocolate Factory - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Gruyère Pays-d'Enhaut Regional Nature Park - 21 km / 13 mi .The nearest major airport is Bern (BRN-Belp) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
English breakfasts are served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.