A stay at Magnuson Grand Pioneer Inn and Suites places you in the heart of Escanaba, within a 15-minute walk of OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group and Delta Plaza Mall. This hotel is 28 mi (45 km) from Hiawatha National Forest and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Upper Peninsula State Fair Grounds. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Delta Plaza Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Upper Peninsula State Fair Grounds - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Lake Michigan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Escanaba Country Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- William Bonifas Fine Arts Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Little Bay de Noc - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Ludington Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Sand Point Lighthouse - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Delta County Historical Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Escanaba Public Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Wells Sports Complex - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Pioneer Trail Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Country Meadows Golf Course - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Woody's Run Golf Course - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi .The preferred airport for Magnuson Grand Pioneer Inn and Suites is Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County) - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Pacinos Food and Spirits serving guests of Magnuson Grand Pioneer Inn and Suites. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.