With a stay at Kings Arms in Colchester, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Colchester Zoo and Marks Hall Gardens and Arboretum. This bed & breakfast is 11.2 mi (18 km) from University of Essex and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from East Anglian Railway Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Marks Hall Gardens and Arboretum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- East Anglian Railway Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Colchester Zoo - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Blackwater Rail Trail Country Park - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
- Colchester Castle Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- High Woods Country Park - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Braintree Public Gardens - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Colchester Golf Club - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Jumbo Water Tower - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Tymperleys Clock Museum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Colchester Town Hall - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Layer Marney Tower - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Colchester Castle Museum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
- Colchester Visitor Information Centre - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Hollytrees Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Stansted Airport (STN) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
- London (SEN-Southend) - 55.4 km / 34.4 mi .The preferred airport for Kings Arms is Stansted Airport (STN).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms.
At Kings Arms, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.