With a stay at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks in Eureka Springs (Eureka Springs Historic District), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Eureka Springs District Court and Intrigue Theater. This family-friendly hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from Beaver Lake and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Table Rock Lake. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Eureka Springs District Court - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Intrigue Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- Eureka Springs City Auditorium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Basin Spring Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Frog Fantasies Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church - 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Pivot Rock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Pine Mountain Theater - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Thorncrown Chapel - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Christ of the Ozarks - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Great Passion Play Amphitheater - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is Harrison, AR (HRO- Boone County Regional) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Myrtie Maes serving guests of Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Eureka Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 18300 square feet (1700 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.