With a stay at Chateau De Vauloge in Ferce-sur-Sarthe, you'll be next to a golf course, and 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum and 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Bugatti Circuit. This golf guesthouse is 16.2 mi (26 km) from Circuit de la Sarthe and 21.1 mi (34 km) from Zoo de la Fleche. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Malicorne Museum of Earthenware and Ceramics - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Lake Brulon - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Church of St Peter - St Paul - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Claude Chappe Museum - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- St Peter's Abbey of Solesmes - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Abbey of St Cecile - 24 km / 14.9 mi
- Le Mans Exhibition Centre - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
- Loire Valley - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Bugatti Circuit - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
- Circuit de la Sarthe - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Musee de Tesse - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
- MM Arena - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Palace of Congress and Culture - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Golf de Sable-Solesmes - 29 km / 18 mi .The nearest airports are: Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 257.4 km / 160 mi
- Le Mans (LME-Arnage) - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Angers (ANE-Angers \- Loire) - 59 km / 36.6 mi .The preferred airport for Chateau De Vauloge is Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.