Located in Fernie, Fernie Stanford Resort is on the riverwalk, within a 5-minute drive of College of the Rockies Fernie Campus and Fernie Heritage Library. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Fernie Memorial Arena and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Arts Station. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Fernie Alpine Resort - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- College of the Rockies Fernie Campus - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Fernie Heritage Library - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Fernie Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Fernie Memorial Arena - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Arts Station - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Fernie Aquatic Centre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Coal Creek Heritage Trailhead - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Annex Park - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Fernie Golf and Country Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Fernie Nature Centre - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Ancient Cottonwoods Trailhead - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Rosen Lake - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi .The preferred airport for Fernie Stanford Resort is Cranbrook, BC (YXC- Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 100.8 km / 62.6 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Fernie Stanford Resort, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Fernie? This hotel has 1500 square feet (139 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.