Located in Flagstaff, Club Wyndham Flagstaff is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Northern Arizona University and Walnut Canyon National Monument. This golf hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Heritage Square and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Thorpe Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Bushmaster Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Sacred Peaks Health Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Buffalo Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Heritage Square - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- West of the Moon Gallery - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- Flagstaff City Hall - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Doris Harper White Community Playhouse - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Flagstaff Medical Center - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Pioneer Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Thorpe Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Lowell Observatory - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Museum of Northern Arizona \- 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
- Arizona Historical Society Pioneer Museum - 12 km / 7.5 mi .The nearest airports are: Flagstaff Pulliam Field Airport (FLG) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Sedona, AZ (SDX) - 58.5 km / 36.4 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.