Located in Forks, Miller Tree Inn is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Forks Community Hospital and Forks Timber Museum. This bed & breakfast is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Rialto Beach and 29.8 mi (48 km) from Lake Crescent. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Forks Community Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Forks Timber Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Bogachiel State Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Bogachiel Rain Forest River Trailhead - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
- Second Beach - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Rialto Beach - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Second Beach Trail - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
- First Beach - 24.1 km / 15 mi
- Snider Jackson South Trailhead - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Pioneer's Path Nature Trailhead - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
- Camp Creek Olympic Discovery Trailhead - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Kloshe Nanitch Trailhead - 34 km / 21.1 mi
- Mt. Muller Trailhead - Highway 101 - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
- Olympic National Park - 41 km / 25.5 mi
- Mt. Muller - Rd. 3040 North Trailhead - 44.8 km / 27.9 mi .The preferred airport for Miller Tree Inn is Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) - 295.2 km / 183.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.